We receive dozens of messages every day. We consider them all and respond as fast as possible. Of course, we understand potential clients and customers who want to get answers to their question immediately. Believe me; we have the same desire – to answer you quickly and to help to deal with emergency cases.
Just imagine a situation: we got the message from you at night (it may be day time in your country). While we revise your request and prepare the respond you continue sending more and more messages. You become nervous thinking that your emails are lost (though it is not true) and we are worried that you may be disappointed with us. Moreover, there is no information in your message that we need, so apparently problem solving is delayed. How can you speed up the process of solving your problem troubleshooting? Let’s review several situations.
You have a question about our extension or module. Every product has description, screenshots, user guide and a demo store. Check whether you are satisfied with the performance and its main functions. If you are not sure –send us an email or contact us via chat/Skype. We will get back to you shortly. If you suddenly notice that there is some issue in the module or it contains a bug – contact us, we will be very grateful.
You may also want some extra functions. Describe them in details; submit us screenshots and samples if it is possible. Do not forget your web site link. We will estimate the possibility of adding extra within a few hours and let you know about the cost of customization for your site. Before purchasing the extension, clarify all points, in case you are not sure. Anyways we guarantee the refund within 30 days; it will help to decide whether you need to purchase.
Let’s now check what are the best steps to take if purchased module/extension has problems on your installation.
The module was installed incorrectly. It is possible that you just didn’t pay attention to the instruction. How to solve? Read the user guide carefully. All our products are tested, and we have prepared step by step instructions for them.
If you cannot find instructions, contact us and we’ll definitely send them to you. Besides, you can always download them from BelVG stores. Do you think installation process is too complicated and you do not want to risk? Refer to our Professional Installation Service.
You are logged in the admin panel and in our module tab you see a 404 error. It means you have not completed the installation process. Try to log out and re-login again – everything should work fine.
The module is not visible on your frontend. Most likely you have a customized theme, or there are other front-office solutions from third parties. Check out the work on default theme with other modules disabled.
The extension/module is functioning, but not the same way as on the demo. Here we have 2 possible scenarios – you didn’t copy all folders during installation process, or you have a customized site. In the first case we test and help finish the installation, in the second one we try to find the cause of the problem and offer you the solution paid or free depending on the complexity of the issue.
Here are some tips to let us treat your issue fast and effectively. The most important here is to be detailed and precise describing the difficulties with our module/extension.
- Mention the name, the date when it was purchased and the order number. It will help us to identify the extension and check out whether we have updates for it.
- Specify maximum details about the problem you experienced. Do not forget to include the site URL. Send us screenshots, a link to that page, a clear description of the problem and steps to reproduce it. The message with the words “The module is not working / not working correctly” cannot help solve the problem.
- Make sure to provide our team with sufficient and valid access parameters. Without accesses, we can only guess what errors you might have. You should check that our user has edit permissions on files and folder of the module and access to all basic configurations in backend. It is very important to check if the credentials are valid before sending to us. We certainly won’t ignore your letter, even without access, but the correspondence may take long time.
- Always make the backup before installing any extension, thus you will protect yourself from potential problems with the site. This is especially important for customized sites.
- If possible, install the module on a dev version of the site – you’ll be able to test it and verify its operation prior to installation on a live site.
Now the module works, all problems are solved and you are happy. We love receiving your thanksgiving letters. It is truly nice when clients mention our team on Magento Commerce, PrestaShop addons, Facebook and Twitter or send their feedbacks by e-mail to publish them in our stores. This way, you can share your experience with other clients, who care about your opinion before making an actual purchase.