This week was largely marked by Magento Imagine Conference and all the fun, learning and networking it brought to its participants. Even though we haven’t visited Las Vegas and shaken hands with our customers and mate developers, we have been working intensively in their favor all week long. Add-ons on Friday will prove it.
Since we care about developers community and contribute to it at our best, writing Magento certification-dedicated posts, this time we share the Magento Developer Helper extension. It a good way of viewing overridden Magento classes (models, routers, blocks and helpers), made by other developers, at one place. We offer it FOR FREE as a gift from BelVG developers to their colleagues.
Don’t stop tracking regular updates for our extensions. This week we release:
Magento User Profile Extended (v. 2.0):
- Check for avatar absence and empty images display is added
- Refactoring database structure
- Direct requests to the database are removed
- Bug with table prefixes is fixed
- Support of multistore is added (different avatars for different store with the option of editing each avatar in admin panel)
- Compatible with Magento Enterprise Edition
Have a nice weekend with BelVG products that work when you rest.