It’s hard to imagine an on-line store with no commercial banners, animated and interactive blocks. In our digital time, internet-users want to get maximum utility for minimum time. If the store can’t provide it, there is a big possibility that a potential customer will leave to a competitor, so that’s why you need to be original to keep the customer’s interest. With the help of the slider you can quickly draw attention to the most important information on the web-site. (more…)
BelVG support team receives hundreds of emails, skype calls and direct messages via social network from customers. We are glad that our users are pretty curious and want to get a close look at every single feature of their extensions. However, there are some standard “What’s wrong” and “Why doesn’t it work” questions, so we want to cover customers problems regularly and help them avoid typical pitfalls to run stores smoothly. The first query of the week is right here.
– I did everything I could but my store products are still invisible. I’m lost.
There are certain locations in Magento-based stores that are responsible for enabling products in frontend. Inspect them all and make sure their parameters are set correctly.
1. Go edit product page info and check product Status and Visibility. Select Status Enabled and Catalog, Search Visibility.
2. Transfer to Inventory: specify product quantity and put it In Stock.
3. In case you run several websites, make sure the one you need now is checked. Move to Websites tab.
4. Don’t forget to adjust parameters for a particular localization you work with. It means if you are creating products for you English website version, you need to select the corresponding attribute and сheck points 1-3 once again.
Drive your store successfully in Magento waters!