So, what’s new in PrestaShop? It suggests upgrading your online store as soon as possible to enjoy the new version. The latest release fixed over 30 issues reported on 188.8.131.52 and 184.108.40.206 versions. Update your PrestaShop right now and don’t forget to backup.
PrestaShop knows that regular updates help to keep the users and their trust providing them with all of the new innovative features and security patches. The PrestaShop team always works hard to deliver the clients a quality product, improves the ecommerce platform constantly and fixes all of the reported bugs.
After a few months of fixing all bugs found on the previous 220.127.116.11 and 18.104.22.168 version, PrestaShop has released a new one – PrestaShop 22.214.171.124. The new version focuses on a list of non-critical but significant for the users issues and fixes them. In this article, you are going to find out what issues were resolved in the latest PrestaShop 126.96.36.199 version.
- An infinite loop on the checkout page since two specific cart rules were applied to an order
- A bug influencing partner and contributor payment modules since the paid amount is no longer validated while creating an order
- Unnecessary require_once config.inc and final keyword in Lang entity
- Three errors related to the CLDR implementation in the 188.8.131.52 version caused bugs on orders and suppliers pages after deleting a currency
- Warnings when running fpm or Nginx
- Bugs with new Brand Address’ creation if the VAT identification number is obligatory
- Quantity discounts for default variant were not displayed
- PrestaShop reverted to use product URL (including combination) instead of a canonical one in the miniatures
- Incorrect template variable and email subject
- Identifier computation bugs
- Bugs with PrestaShop Command Line Interface cache cleaning were fixed.
The new version also fixed bugs with the Customer page migration:
- Customer creation with SIRET field
- Bugs with customers in a multistore environment
- Errors with customers listing related to links, filters and export features
PrestaShop Support & Maintenance
Upgrade your PrestaShop Online Store and Win the MarketVisit the page
PrestaShop 184.108.40.206 also includes a couple of important changes that we review below:
- PrestaShop added new methods to interfaces DataSourceInterface, RepositoryInterface and CurrencyDataProviderInterface since CLDR had been allowed to display inactive/deleted currencies. This gave an opportunity to fetch currencies whether they are inactive or deleted. Any class which implements that interface should be updated.
- PrestaShop had to revert fixation of lang table multi-store data issue in the 220.127.116.11 version since it introduced an issue with store categories. When the users were in all shop context, all categories were not displayed on the product page. So, the regression changed the way multistore data was persisted.
PrestaShop provides an innovative and efficient ecommerce solution and constantly improves its functionality. PrestaShop developers usually enrich their product and monitor the platform boosing PrestaShop performance and fixing bugs if they appear. BelVG, being a professional ecommerce development team, looks forward to the latest PrestaShop versions and provides its clients with innovative solutions. We hope that you will enjoy the new platform’s version – PrestaShop 18.104.22.168 – and its improved performance.
We recommend to upgrade your PrestaShop online store as soon as possible and relish its benefits. If you need a tech-savvy development team to update your PrestaShop, contact BelVG for assistance. We are always ready to help!