Just imagine the situation. You saw a watch, a dress, a pair of shoes or whatever in a magazine, spent hours searching the internet and finally found the webstore selling the desired product but you can’t buy it, because it out of stock and there is nothing you can do. Do you know this feeling? We have created our Pre-order and Waiting List module specially for situations like this.
About Pre-order and Waiting List
The well-known and famous BelVG module is now compatible with PrestaShop 1.7 version. It helps merchants to increase average cart value and boost sales. Moreover, it is a good tool to monitor customer demand and optimize the procurement program. Customers benefit from the opportunity to backorder products they were searching for and subscribe for notifications. After the module installation and customization buyers will see the countdown displaying the time when the product is due to appear in stock again.
How the module works
To illustrate the module’s work we have prepared a special step-by-step video tutorial.
As you can see, this module is very simple to configure and use.
Features of the module
There are 2 main features of the plugin: pre-order option and subscription to notifications. But of course this is not all advantages you and your customers will receive after the module installation:
- Customers are able to pay in advance.
- Intuitive subscription form.
- Both registered and unregistered customers can use ‘subscribe for notification’ option.
- Customizable email template.
- Webstore owner can specify the number of sent messages.
- Configurable time interval between messages.
- Multistore & Configurable products support.