Shiekh Shoes is one of the most famous footwear and apparel retailer on the West Coast of the United States. The headquarters is located in Ontario, CA and operates about 140 stores that you can meet in every major mall from Nevada to Tennessee. The product selection is aimed at young adults, featuring athletic footwear and apparel from the world’s most famous brands. Shiekh Shoes retail stores are mostly located in shopping malls. But online presence is essential and they know it really well. That’s why Shiekh Shoes turned to us with a very important task: to develop a new web store on Magento® 2 platform. The request was very specific, because they didn’t want a regular web store with default functionality. Every feature has to be unique and all the functionality should be custom. Exactly these sort of tasks is our specialization, that we are proud and famous of.
There are dozens of ways how we can get in touch ,whether it is phone, email, any of existing messengers, casual meeting or conference. No matter how it happened, but as a result we are getting the general description of your idea. After that we have to appoint our next meeting (and means of communication) for further discussion of the project. It would be very helpful to prepare the following materials on your part:
1. Description of products or services you provide. This is especially important if products have different variations in size, color, model or attributes.
2. Tell us about your standard product or service, in the manner you want to sell it. We need to draw in our mind the whole way of purchase process, to carry out UI/UX design. You can turn your ideas into reality with very helpful tools for design mockups, e.g. gomockingbird.com, invisionapp.com, etc.
3. Provide the structure of your price list or catalog (if available), additionally we need subject heading list (product classifier) for the proper building store structure as you see it. Ex.:
4. In case your business already uses or just planning to use CRM, ERM, Shipping or Payment systems, and you are satisfied with them, just give us the names, and we will check by ourselves whether its possible to integrate it and will give you feedback concerning to variations of 3rd-party integration.
5. Links to the websites of your competitors, which ideas you find interesting and would like to use ( just link and brief explanation of what exactly you need would be preferable).
6. Provide the Brand Book (company logo, corporate colors, fonts, etc.).
7. Tell us about some unique features which you would like to implement on the website.
8. If you already have existing web store, and you’re planning to migrate to Magento or Prestashop platform, please let us know what you want to change or add and what functionality you want to leave unchanged.
9. In case you will need it, you should think about the way of refunds and returns performing.
I do really hope this information will help us understand each other better on the way to creating a prosperous eCommerce.