Magento has broken the news which most Magento web store owners will find significant.
New updates for increasing the website security and functionality of Magento Open Source as well as Magento Commerce products are being released:
- Magento Open Source and Magento Commerce 2.1.9
- Magento Open Source and Magento Commerce 2.0.16
- Magento Commerce 18.104.22.168
- Magento Open Source 22.214.171.124
- SUPEE-10266 (patch for earlier Magento 1.x versions)
New releases include loads of security changes and enhancements that prevent your website from data leak, cross-site request forgery and authenticated Admin user remote code execution vulnerabilities.
You’re strongly recommended to get your website security enhanced by installing patches. Magento Commerce updates are available into My Account section, Magento Open Source software is available on the Open Source download page.
The patch doesn’t require much time and effort and easy to install. In case you’ve had the issue with patch installation, ask our team of certified developers for help.