For the purpose of speeding up Magento front end performance, some tasks are executed in separate processes in the background. Stock updating, cache flushing, catalog updating, product price calculating: these are very heavy and time-consuming processes, that’s why as general they are executed in the background and usually by Cron. The description of how to add 3 processes in Cron you can find in Magento 2 Developer Documentation.
There are only few Magento 2 templates for the time being. And we are glad to introduce to you a new, amazing theme, specially designed for Magento 2 stores, that sell interior elements and want their customers were sure that things they purchase will look great.
Home Design Responsive Theme for Magento 2 is created for Interior Decor, Furniture, Wood and other elements that can make comfortable and warm atmosphere at your home. Amazing Slider on a product page gives ability to your customers to get a complete overview of each interior element, before making a purchase. Easy navigation and feature-rich filter will help customers find the best item that will contribute to the general home ambience.
- Product slider on product pages;
- CSS transform for product images, banners, icons;
- Adaptive Magento theme;
- Superb design perfect for a store that sells things for interior design;
- PSD homepage included.
- Cross-browser support. Compatible with IE8+, Firefox 10+, Safari 5, Chrome 5, Opera 10;
- Easy to change design and layout;
- Magento 2;
- Device rotation support;
- Android/iPhone/iPad compatibility;
- Opera mobile compatibility.