A new PrestaShop 1.7.6 version is now available for downloading. Unique features and advanced functionalities make this platform rather beneficial for such competitive business as ecommerce. With impressive developments, remarkable innovations and improvements, PrestaShop 1.7.6 will be a comprehensive solution for retailers that are striving to increase sales, improve conversion rates and enhance the customer experience.
PrestaShop developers and community worked really hard on this release and achieved great results. We want to thank them for their challenging job and the desire to constantly improve their product and to introduce even better innovations in the future.
Table of contents:
Let us consider the new features in PrestaShop 1.7.6.
The main improvements and innovations are the advanced performance, new tools for better conversion & acquisition, and new opportunities for selling internationally. Taking advantage of these features, retailers will be able to improve customer engagement and reach to a wider audience.
Tools Performance in PrestaShop 1.7.6
PrestaShop 1.7.6 enables online retailers to improve customer experience, increase productivity, advance and customize their online store.
- Advanced back office on mobile phones;
- Overview of prices including tax from the back office product catalog page. This allows the store admin to yield more information about the store products prices and how the prices are set;
- Management and preview of transactional emails directly from a new back-office page and a new email theme;
- Design section of the back office has been remade. Now you can overview and manage all new features (RTL, logos, favicon and theme);
- Advanced employee profile menu with new tabs: Resources, Training, Find an expert, PrestaShop Marketplace and Help center. Moreover, the profile picture is now displayed
- Some back office design issues fixed or improved, in particular, quantity placeholder issue in the stock management listing was fixed.
- Improved theme navigation at the buying process core stages that increases client encouragement and boosts conversion rates;
- Advanced design for transactional emails (improved for mobile screens), which enhances the client relations and communications;
- Improved software stability with over 100 bug fixes from previous versions and an advanced quality process.
- Prices & taxes project for improved display of the order of the price details (product, shipping, taxes, etc.) on all steps of the checkout:
– Bug fixes for B2B, specific customer groups and no tax configurations
– Enhancements on add-to-cart pop up, cart price details, order confirmation
- Fixed front-office design bugs and some integration developments
– Footer: bug fix on contact emails when they’re too long
– Products: Advanced “web only” label display, fixed image dimensions in Product Card view
- Checkout: image size limited on all steps for a better display. In previous PrestaShop versions, the irregular-sized product image was distorting the look of the checkout pages, but from now on, this issue is fixed.
Conviviality & accompaniment
- Help cards for the most crucial pages in the back office (Category, Customer and Employee pages);
- Direct access to resources (documentation, training, agencies, help center, etc) from the profile used;
- Dynamic preview of SEO on search engines: product page, category, content page (CMS).
Conversion and Acquisition in PrestaShop 1.7.6
With PrestaShop 1.7.6, retailers have many opportunities to drive traffic and boost sales. These new features will help merchants increase conversion rates and improve customer experience.
- New feature: Customers Reviews;
- Advanced navigation (for sorting and filters) on the category and listing pages with a price slider;
- Added watermark feature, which allows the store to protect their imagery content from being copied and published on other websites;
- Possibility to enable or disable the display of prices for showcase sites in “catalog mode”;
- A new Rich Snippets feature (a Googe search result displayed with additional data) in the Customer Reviews module;
- SEO optimization for goods with variations;
- Product combinations now have the parent product’s URL (canonical URLs) which displays the default combination, without any redirection.
Partner With UsLet's discuss how to grow your business. Get a Free Quote.
Visibility and internationalization in PrestaShop 1.7.6
PrestaShop 1.7.6 provides business owners with special tools and services that consider local specifics of different countries, offer multilingual and multi-currency features in order to sell internationally. Retailers are encouraged to build relationships with customers from various countries, increase sales and make their business more profitable and successful selling globally.
- Optimized localization due to the improvement of the display of prices adapted to client languages;
- Advanced translation system for multilingual websites.
All in all, PrestaShop 1.7.6 offers multiple new features and great opportunities for improving ecommerce business. Merchants will get such benefits as advanced performance, improved conversion & acquisition, and new possibilities for selling globally, compared to similar ecommerce solutions and even to the earlier PrestaShop versions. As a result, they will achieve all marketing goals and have a successful ecommerce business.
We believe PrestaShop will continue working on their product, enriching it with new and useful improvements. For now, we are looking forward to exploring this new release in greater detail and put it to work. Also, we hope it would not be too long before the newer, more advanced version of PrestaShop will be released!
Take your online store to the next level with BelVG PrestaShop developmentVisit the page
BelVG’s PrestaShop marketplace offers a great selection of high-quality PrestaShop modules!