Web Store management is very responsible and hard duty, so it’s pretty difficult to handle with all the deals simultaneously. To make management process easier, it’s recommended to assign the duties to different persons. For example one is responsible for Catalog and Products managing, another for Orders and Customers control, the third is for Development. And every employee should have only those permissions, that let him carry out his duties. So all these employees need to have their own back office user accounts, and in this article we are going to learn how to create them. (more…)
One of our front-end developers loves travelling and it was only natural for her to create a travelling-oriented template one day.
Well, here is it! Traveler Prestashop 1.6 Responsive Theme is meant for a tour-selling store from the box but easily adjustable for any kind of store that is concentrated on multiple products presentation.
There are three main elements that we are proud of in this template. One is overall simplicity and cleanness. No one will get lost and it’s pretty clear to see where everything is. Two is presentability. The effects are looking incredibly nice, I’m sure you would agree. And three is responsiveness and as such accessibility throughout all devices.
- CSS transform for product images, banners, icons;
- Adaptive Prestashop theme;
- Superb design perfect for tour-selling store;
- PSD homepage included;
- Homefeatured slider on homepage;
- Scroll Top module included;
- Static blocks module included;
- Fixed header on scroll.
- Cross-browser support. Compatible with IE8+, Firefox 10+, Safari 5, Chrome 5, Opera 10;
- Easy to change design and layout;
- Prestashop 1.6;
- Device rotation support;
- Android/iPhone/iPad compatibility;
- Opera mobile compatibility.