The modern e-commerce market is teeming with web stores that differ nothing from each other. The only point that helps distinguish a web shop is well-designed features implemented on the website. Today we’ve selected five webshops running on Magento and are going to compare their product pages that are considered as a motivator while purchasing products. (more…)
Providing high level and fast support is one of the best ways to generate more leads and convert your visitors into happy customers. The Pure Chat module lets you upgrade your Magento store with a live chat window that will provide you with an instant connection with your clients.
Except for the default live chat functionality, the module also gives you a lot of additional information and is rich in extra features that let you manage and control the chatting process.
- Compatible with Magento 2;
- Chat window is fully customizable, you can brand it with your logo, colors and design;
- Get additional information about your customers, such as their location, visited pages, etc.;
- Multi-chat support (chat with multiple people or invite other team members to your chat);
- Engage chat with your site visitors;
- All conversation stats and transcripts are saved in the chat history, so you can view and e-mail it to clients if necessary;
- Simple to use and install, no programming skill required.
How to Configure
The module does not require any configurations on the side of Magento backend. To start using the application just follow these steps:
- Go and register on the official Pure Chat website where you will receive a widget key code.
- Log into your Magento admin panel and go to Stores – Configuration – BelVG Pure Chat.
- Enable the module and paste in the code.
That is all! Now if you go to your website you will see a nice looking chat window at the bottom of the page.
Once you are offline, the window will automatically turn into E-mail Us form so your customers will be able to contact you via e-mail.
The design and look of the window is pretty customizable. The settings, chat stats and configurations are available in your Pure Chat account dashboard.