Prestashop SwipBox Integration module installs a new delivery method which allows customers to pick up their products at SwipBox storage rooms.
- Integrate your store with SwipBox service to let your customers pick up their products from any of SwipBox hotspots;
- The list of SwipBox storage rooms are provided on Google map on the checkout page;
- The information about storage rooms that are selected by customers with the exact address is available in the admin panel.
SwipBox is a popular Danish delivery service which includes a wide network of storage rooms across the country where customers can pick up goods that they have purchased through the Internet.
SwipBox module integrates your store with this service, adding a new shipping method to your checkout page.
Customers, who select this method, will see the list of available SwipBox storage locations on Google map, so they will be able to easily find and choose the closest one.
How to Configure
When the module is installed it is necessary to set up basic settings. Log into your admin panel and go to Modules – Modules – Delivery by SwipBox – Configure.
The main settings include two sections:
- SwipBox API details – in this section you need to enter SwipBox API key which will let you synchronize your store with the service.
- Find nearest station – here you need to enter the address of the point, which will be displayed on Google Map by default. If the customer uses SwipBox service for the first time or has no favorite hotspots he will see points nearest to this address. Otherwise he will see his favorite hotspots first.
New SwipBox carrier is added to carriers list.
SwipBox supports the following parcels dimensions:
40 x 10 x 60
40 x 20 x 60
40 x 40 x 60
Go to Product Edit Page – Shipping to set products’ dimensions.
Now the module is ready to work.
How to Use
Let’s see how the extension looks on the frontend. When the customer goes to the checkout page he will see SwipBox in the list of shipping methods.
When selecting this method customer will see his favorite SwipBox hotspots if he already used this service otherwise hi will see the nearest hotspots to the address indicated in Find nearest station section.
Clicking on a hotspot will bring up a pop-up with the exact address.
Once the customer completes the order, the information about the selected hotspot will also be available in the admin panel under Orders – Orders.