While we prepare some useful materials on Prestashop development we decided to present and explain the whole Prestashop inner workings in one graphical chart. The diagram describes the life of a request from the moment it gets into the system and till the controller starts working. We haven’t examined the process inside the controller as it’s not that important considering the context and the fact that different controllers operate on different logics. Here is what we have: (more…)
Responsive Default Theme allows your Prestashop 1.5 website to transform itself smoothly across multiple screen resolutions, monitor sizes and platforms, desktop, tablet or mobile devices. Depending on viewing area, different layouts for your content are displayed. Provide your visitors with an optimal viewing experience – easy reading and navigation with a minimum of resizing, panning and scrolling.
- Adaptive default Prestashop theme
- HTML 5 markup of a template structure
- The capability-based polyfill-loading JS library Webshims
- Adaptive slider instead of the default Prestashop one
- Device rotation support
- Android/iPhone/iPad compatibility
- Opera mobile compatibility
- Cross-browser support. Compatible with IE7+, Firefox 3, Safari 5, Chrome 5, Opera 10
- Easy to change design and layout
- Prestashop 1.5 – 1.5.2
Visit the demo page and resize your window to view the
site in different screen resolutions.