Meet the new module Prestashop Bulk Price Update which will help you easily change and update product prices for all products in your store with just a few mouse clicks.
- Update prices for all products in the store or just in the selected categories;
- Update wholesale price, retail price or unit price
- Update prices either by adding or deducting values;
- Change prices either by flat amount or by percent.
From time to time you may need to update your store product prices. With the Bulk Price Update this task will become a piece of cake for you. The module allows you to update all prices for all products within a few minutes, so you will not waste your time doing this manually for each item separately.
Prices can be updated either for all items in the store or just for selected directories. The module settings also provide you with two options: to update prices by a certain flat amount or by specific percentage rate, which makes the module a very flexible solution.
How to Use
The module is super easy to use. Once it is installed, go to the admin panel to Modules – Modules – Bulk Update All Product Prices – Configure.
The module provides just a few options to updates your prices:
- Categories – select the categories, which prices you wish to update;
- Add or Subtract – choose, whether the value will be added or subtracted from the current prices;
- Percent or Flat – choose whether the prices will be updated by a flat amount or by certain percentage value;
- Wholesale price adjustment value – insert the value by which the wholesale prices will be updated;
- Retail price adjustment value – insert the value by which the retail prices will be updated;
- Unit price adjustment value – insert the value by which the separate unit prices will be updated.
As soon as you enter the values and select the necessary directories, click the Update Prices button and the selected categories will be instantly updated with the new prices.