Prestashop Abandoned Cart & Customers module aims to help you retain your customers’ loyalty and even attract back those users, who have not shown any activity on the store for a long period of time.
The extension tracks the activities of all registered users and indexes those customers, who either abandon the checkout page without completing the order or those, who have not made any purchase over a certain period of time.
Then, having this list at hand and using the module features, you can send those customers either simple reminder letters or offer them a special discount to encourage them to complete the order.
- Track users who have not made any purchases since the day of registration;
- Track uncompleted orders;
- Encourage the customers, who left the checkout page, with special discounts and offers;
- Send either automatic reminders or individual e-mails right through the module admin panel.
Loyal community of customers is one of the major part of a successful business. This module helps you be flexible and responsive to customers’ needs and be ready to make offers that can bring a high percentage of users back to your store.
The module tracks activities of all registered users and highlights 2 types of customers: those, who leave the purchase page without completing the order and those, who have not purchased any item since they got registered.
The extension also includes the possibility to automatically send these two groups of users either special discount coupons or just reminder letters to invite them back to the store.
How to Configure
When the module is installed, it is necessary to set up the basic configurations. Log into your administration panel and go to Modules — Modules — Abandon Cart&Customers — Configure.
Module settings are split into 2 sections: Cart Reminder and Customer Reminder.
This section is responsible for managing customers, who abandoned the purchase page without completing the order.
The section includes the following options:
Partner With UsLet's discuss how to grow your business. Get a Free Quote.
- Create cart rule — If you enable this option, the letter will also contain a special link to purchase goods with a discount, otherwise a simple reminder letter will be sent;
- Cart Rule (coupon code) — coupon code, whose rules will be copied for individual coupon codes that are sent to users;
- Deadline for the first reminder — indicate the time, when the first reminder letter should be sent;
- Time between reminders— indicate the time interval between reminders;
- Number of reminders — specify the total number of reminders to be sent.
This section is responsible for reminders, which will be sent to those customers that have not made any purchase since the day they got registered.
- Create customer rule — If you enable this option, the letter will also contain a special link to purchase goods with a discount, otherwise a simple reminder letter will be sent;
- Cart Rule (coupon code) — choose the coupon code which will be included into the letter;
- Dedline for the first reminder — indicate the time, when the first reminder letter should be sent;
- Time between reminders — indicate the time interval between reminders;
- Number of reminders— specify the total number of reminders to be sent;
- Update period — in this section you specify the period of time, during which the system will not track activities of the customer. In this case the module will start counting down the time for the first reminder right from the first login, ignoring all other logins and logouts which the user can make within this time period.
The list of customers, who have either abandoned the purchase page or who have not made any purchase yet, are available in the respective sections under Module — Abandoned Carts (Abandoned Customers).
In this section you can not only view the list of customers, but also send them notification letters, if you decide to provide individual approach.
To send an individual letter to your customers, simple select the customers in the list and click the Send button.
Need custom PrestaShop module? We are ready to transform your ideas into your website features.