Every order has a special status, that shows its current progress. And if a customer wants to check a status of his order, he easily can do it through his personal account on the website. By default, Prestashop 1.7 provides you with some predefined order statuses, but it might be not enough because it depends on the functionality you want to achieve and modules that will be installed. So let’s take a look how to edit, add and delete order statuses using admin panel of Prestashop 1.7.
Do not underestimate the power of social media – use full force of social networks to promote your web-store and products on the web with the Prestashop Social Buttons. This extension lets you connect and install the share buttons of the most popular internet networks, such as: Google+, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and others.
The concept is simple: the social media buttons let your users share your page content through their social media accounts, thus promoting your products among friends and acquaintances.
- Buttons for most popular social media networks: Google+, Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and even sharing through e-mail;
- Huge library of icons that will let your pages have a unique look.
- Enable counter to show the exact number of shares for each button.
- Choose to hide or display names for the displayed buttons.
- Display buttons either as a single block or as a number of separate elements.
- No programming skills required – simple installation and use.
How to Configure and Use
Once the module is installed, log into your admin panel and switch to Modules and Services – BelVG Social buttons – Configure.
The configuration menu will offer you a set of options:
- Enable social buttons that you wish to add to your pages;
- Select preferred style for icons.
- Chose the preferred type of buttons: either as a single block or as a set of separate elements;
- Enable Show Text if you wish to display the names of social networks under each button;
- Enable counter to indicate how many times the content has been shared through each button.
That is all – click to save the result and go to your frontend to see how it works online!
This is how the pop-up will look on the front-end.
The page will display social buttons for the networks that you have enabled in your admin panel. Buttons can be displayed either as a set of separate elements:
Or as a single block:
You can also choose to hide the names of the networks, so the page will contain just a list of icons:
Additionally, you may enable a counter to show how many times the content has been shared through each network: