In this article I will describe how to create a custom image slider on the Prestashop product page. In the default Prestashop theme provides us with the product image area, but not a slider. It works like “show/hide” larger image on the thumbnail hover event. The interface is quite nice, but it may be too static/boring for some websites with creative design. (more…)
Everyday handmade goods become more popular. People are looking for something special, unique and original. So in case your store is selling this kind of craftwork and creative design stuff you’ll be impressed with our Craft Prestashop 1.7 Responsive Theme.
Our designers did their best to create the perfect example of a strict and minimalistic template which helps to draw all attention to the items on sale. No clumsy menus and pop-ups, all attention is focused only on the goods and their peculiarities. There is Instagram Feed Module provided with theme and available for configuration. Using tag filter will let you place the certain images depends on your needs. By the way the theme is Sass-based, which means you can easily customize any features, for instance it’s very easy to change the basic theme color using Webpack Module Bundler. Additionally we improved search functionality, so now it’s much more comfortable to use it. The responsive template will also make the navigation easy on any mobile device or tablet.
- CSS transform for product images, banners, icons;
- Adaptive Prestashop theme;
- Superb design perfect for a store that sells craft works;
- Faceted Search Module;
- PSD homepage included;
- Instagram module with tag filtering option;
- Sass files included and available for theme customization;
- Easily customizable with Webpack Module Bundler.
- Cross-browser support. Compatible with IE8+, Firefox 10+, Safari 5, Chrome 5, Opera 10;
- Easy to change design and layout;
- Prestashop 1.7;
- Android/iPhone/iPad compatibility;
- Opera mobile compatibility;
- Device rotation support.