Your store is specializing in selling craftwork and creative design goods? Then the Craft PrestaShop 1.6 Responsive Template is exactly what your shop needs.
The template serves as the best example of a strict and minimalistic design which helps to draw all attention to the items on sale. No clumsy menus and pop-ups, all attention is focused only on the goods and their peculiarities. The responsive template will also make the navigation easy on any mobile device or tablet.
- CSS transform for product images, banners, icons;
- Adaptive PrestaShop theme;
- Superb design perfect for a store that sells craft works;
- PSD homepage included.
- Cross-browser support. Compatible with IE8+, Firefox 10+, Safari 5, Chrome 5, Opera 10;
- Easy to change design and layout;
- Prestashop 1.6;
- Device rotation support;
- Android/iPhone/iPad compatibility;
- Opera mobile compatibility.
Partner With UsLet's discuss how to grow your business. Get a Free Quote.
Need a dedicated PrestaShop development team to create your own template? Contact BelVG and get everything you need to make your online store unique.
But not the easiest one to configure :)
Could you tell me, please, how to remove these items from the left section of the template:
“© 2014 Ecommerce software by PrestaShop™”
Have tried everything (at least I think so :), but nothing works.
Please contact our support team at [email protected] and they will help you.
Craft bought your theme. I began to organize, but the shop (category) as the theme of the section I could not, for example. Font different turns, going left block How can you help?