BelVG presents a new Sellon Prestashop 1.7 Responsive Theme created for retailers interested in increasing website traffic. Combining contemporary design, functionality, and simplicity, fashion theme gets your online shop prominent while the new built-in module called columns configurator compiles with customers’ requests. (more…)
Everybody is aware of the importance to broaden the knowledge and widen the professional network in order to succeed in the contemporary market. BelVG is committed to the theory, that’s why we’ve participated in a 3-day Akeneo PIM training.
The training course was being held from 18th till 20th October at Minsk office. The team of highly developed coaches trained our developers to deal with Akeneo PIM.
What is Akeneo PIM?
This is an intuitive platform that radically simplifies product information management including marketing data, media files, technical data and user data. The platform is easy to use while it helps to centralize all product information. Moreover, it meets the multi-channel needs enhancing its productivity and efficiency.
Who needs a PIM?
- Ecommerce managers
- Data governance drivers
The training course covered all types of questions any certified developer should be familiar with:
- Akeneo PIM installation and setup including brief discovery of the features
- How to use fixtures and how to customize them
- How to manipulate products (programmatically)
- How to customize the UI
- How to override an entity (category)
- How to create the reference data
- How to create custom imports/exports
- How to use the API and create new endpoints for the previously created reference data
We congratulate our colleagues on successfully completing the Akeneo PIM training course and wish you to apply your knowledge into practice!