In Magento 1.x there is a special function for getting access to directories – Mage::getBaseDir(). In Magento 2.x it has been removed, but a whole new class has been added to fulfill the same mission. Please welcome Magento\Framework\Filesystem\DirectoryList. (more…)
We participate in the conference Meet Magento Belarus 2011.
The report of our web-developer Pavel will be about the integration Magento e-shops with social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz, LikedIn). His experience of developing Magento extensions is more than 2 years.
The short description of Pavel’s report:
- 1. Work with third-party API in the context of social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz, LinkedIn) with the example based on modules Multilogin 11in1 and Social referrals 4in1
- 2. Problems when connecting third-party API and how to solve them.
- 3. Full integration with social media on the example of the social network Facebook.
- 4. The ability to use visitors of e-shops the various possibilities (avaliable to third-party developers) of social media on the example of Facebook Connect and Publish:
- – Combination social network’s Login & e-shop’s user name
- – Integration Like button
- – Ability to use Share button
- – Add to wishlist & purchase item from friend’s wishlist
- – Add comments to a product page
So, the report will be informative with examples based on our extensions.
How do you think will be this report interesting? Pleaase, tell us.
We hope to share experience with other developers and to learn their experience.