A configurable product is a widely used type of product. It looks like a regular product but in addition it has a possibility to choose between options that are located in the drop-down list. Each combination is a unique Stock Keeping Unit. It is possible to track each product variation in the store. (more…)
We participate in the conference Meet Magento Belarus 2011.
The report of our web-developer Pavel will be about the integration Magento e-shops with social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz, LikedIn). His experience of developing Magento extensions is more than 2 years.
The short description of Pavel’s report:
- 1. Work with third-party API in the context of social networks (Twitter, Facebook, Google Buzz, LinkedIn) with the example based on modules Multilogin 11in1 and Social referrals 4in1
- 2. Problems when connecting third-party API and how to solve them.
- 3. Full integration with social media on the example of the social network Facebook.
- 4. The ability to use visitors of e-shops the various possibilities (available to third-party developers) of social media on the example of Facebook Connect and Publish:
- – Combination social network’s Login & e-shop’s username
- – Integration Like button
- – Ability to use the Share button
- – Add to wishlist & purchase item from friend’s wishlist
- – Add comments to a product page
So, the report will be informative with examples based on our extensions.
How do you think will be this report interesting? Please, tell us.
We hope to share the experience with other developers and to learn about theirs.